Every year Royal Academy School provides a wide range of activities designed to educate, promote positive attitudes and develop social skills.
- “Dream Park” - fun, fun and more fun!
- “Fagnoon Village” - where students get to explore their creative side with a variety of arts and crafts
- “Crazy Water Park”– swimming is so much fun! And much more!
Royal Academy also organizes annual parent/student trips. These trips strengthen the PARENT-STUDENT-SCHOOL link and create a real community amongst Royal Academy families.
- Sharm El Sheikh- was a wonderful trip that lasted for 4 days at a comfortable, child - friendly hotel
Our Staff organized a range of exciting and entertaining activities suitable for the whole family. It was a blast!
Annual Graduation Party
|Royal Academy’s annual graduation ceremony is intended for students to recognize their great achievement and to celebrate amongst family and friends with great pride and hopes for future academic success. It truly is a monumental moment. Previous graduation ceremonies have been held at:|
- Mubarak Cultural Center - Cataract Pyramids Hotel
|Our scouts program promotes great camaraderie amongst its members and really inspires school spirit! Every year the Scouts, supervised by our P.E teachers, host a great “camp out” on school grounds. Members spend the night in tents and participate in a number of activities and games. It’s great fun for everyone!|
|Royal Academy encourages students to be responsible, informed and connected with their community. Every Ramadan and during the month of April students participate in a variety of charitable events for local orphanages.|
- Ramadan breakfast with orphans
- Fun Day at Royal Academy
- Orphans are invited to Royal Academy School to spend a day enjoying arts and crafts, horseback riding and a variety of sports activities.
|During Royal Academy’s annual “Sports Carnival” students, family and friends enjoy a day of music and fun filled with activities such as:|
- Bicycle races
- Football matches
- Shows & demonstrations in Karate, Kung fu, Ballet, Gymnastics & Folkloric dances
- Games & Competitions
- Arts & Crafts
|- Holy Quran Recital – Kindergarten students recite verses from the Holy Quran. This emotional event has been prepared and supervised by our Religion teacher.|
- Pilgrimage – before the greater Bairam the upper stages students perform a pilgrimage to Mecca prepared by our Arabic supervisor and Religion teacher (sheikh).